Wilma's Holler Gang
The goals of this community are to assist, encourage, create friendships and connections, to build a safe place and have a good laugh!
In order to meet the goals of this community, it’s important for members to feel like they are in a safe place. As such, we require all participants to be familiar with and adhere to the following community guidelines:
- Treat others online as you expect to be treated and respect personal boundaries
- Be tolerant towards others’ viewpoints; respectfully agree to disagree when opinions do not align
- Respect the privacy and personal information of other members and their families
- Communicate with courtesy and respect and refrain from using profanity
- Bully, make threats or personal attacks any community member
- Use defamatory language or otherwise make false accusations against other community members
- Post prejudiced or racist comments or materials
- Bully or make inflammatory remarks to other community members
- Please do not contact other members without their express written permission
- Do not video record any meeting
The privacy of and respect for all our members is our top priority!
Comments that degrade any race, religion, gender, age, or abilities are not permitted and will result in immediate expulsion from the community.
By logging in to the community and activating your profile, you acknowledge that you have read the community guidelines and agree to comply with them in full as a condition of your continued community access privileges.